From David Baldacci–the modern master of the thriller and #1 worldwide bestselling novelist-comes a new hero: a lone Army Special Agent taking on the toughest crimes facing the nation.
And Zero Day is where it all begins….
John Puller is a combat veteran and the best military investigator in the U.S. Army’s Criminal Investigation Division. His father was an Army fighting legend, and his brother is serving a life sentence for treason in a federal military prison. Puller has an indomitable spirit and an unstoppable drive to find the truth.
Now, Puller is called out on a case in a remote, rural area in West Virginia coal country far from any military outpost. Someone has stumbled onto a brutal crime scene, a family slaughtered. The local homicide detective, a headstrong woman with personal demons of her own, joins forces with Puller in the investigation. As Puller digs through deception after deception, he realizes that absolutely nothing he’s seen in this small town, and no one in it, are what they seem. Facing a potential conspiracy that reaches far beyond the hills of West Virginia, he is one man on the hunt for justice against an overwhelming force.
David Baldacci is one of the world’s favorite storytellers. His books are published in over 45 languages and in more than 80 countries, with over 110 million copies in print. David Baldacci is also the cofounder, along with his wife, of the Wish You Well Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting literacy efforts across America. Still a resident of his native Virginia, he invites you to visit him at http://www.DavidBaldacci.com and his foundation at http://www.WishYouWellFoundation.org, and to look into its program to spread books across America at http://www.FeedingBodyandMind.com.
- REVEIW: “Zero Day”, David Baldacci (blogs.securiteam.com)
- A Reader’s Opinion of Zero Day by David Baldacci (the-fourth-brother.com)
- One Summer review. (gplbookclubblog.wordpress.com)
- Recommended Book – Hell’s Corner by David Baldacci (petedenton.wordpress.com)
- Can Writers be Genre Stereotyped? (kellielarsenmurphy.com)
- Busted songwriter turned writer Mishka Shubaly records (hangout.altsounds.com)
- Library of Congress, Investigation Discovery Team for “Hardcover Mysteries” Author Event (prweb.com)
- Readers Favorite 2010 Award Winning Authors (prweb.com)
- B&N, I expect more than this (theludwigs.com)